FUCK FUCK FUCK. ^CAKE
- Pfft. Everything about this is beautiful. Although, why are both of his cakes either carrot or pineapple? Not that I don’t approve, but wouldn’t a chocolate cake be easier?
- *snerk* ‘Bully’ is clearly Jake’s go-to mood.
TG: why did the fat kid or whoever drank it know what piss tasted like
TG: i mean his reaction was nigh instantaneous
EB: it was the 15th day in a row howie mandel peed in his juice.
TG: ok i can accept that
TG: monster B-list celebrity douchebags are cunning and persistent pranksters
TG: also fred savage has a really punchable face
- I always thought he just knew it tasted terrible and made the worst assumption, but this makes sense. Head canon accepted, my good sir.
- Also, I really like seeing them be such stupid pre-teens.
In a kid’s yard, a tree without a tire swing is like a proper gentleman without a monocle. That is to say, HE CAN HARDLY BE CONSIDERED A TERRIBLY PROPER GENTLEMAN AT ALL.
- There you go, being all adorably dorky again. Stop it.
- Oh John, why such teenage angst? XD
And now your chum is pestering you again. The clockwork of friendship turns ceaselessly, operating the swing-lever dealies of harassment in perpetuity
- Yes, that’s pretty much what friends are for sometimes: to bother you when you least want to talk to someone.
-BARD QUEST! BARD QUEST!
TG: my bro taught me a few tricks he basically knows everything and is awesome
- Oh Dave… <3
- o_0 How would you fight with a hacky-sack though?
- This begs the question though: are there other humans playing Sburb? Other people clearly exist, but even with a terrible review in Game Bro, someone must have played it if it was shipped to them, and the kids are three days past the release date without the world ending. Did the beta only include the four copies, or was it just mass released and the first game to play got to live? At that, who sends the game in the first place?